(The levels given are for solo. If you're duo, try the camps 2-4 levels early. If you have a full party, do @expcamp for the level of your party.)
Before you start, be sure to go the chocobo circuit (@choco) or the AH in your city (depicted by a mallet on your map) to buy:
Equipment and weapons
Periskos Au Lait (HP Regen)
Melon Juice (MP Regen)
Food For Mages:
- Brain Stew
- Dusky Indulgence
- Melon Pie +1
Food For Melee:
- Sole Sushi
- Sole sushi +1
- Bison Steak
- Cerberus Meat
- Dragon Meat
- Hedgehog Pie
- Marbled Steak
- Porcupine Pie
- Sis Kebabi
- Sis Kebabi +1
Any one will work, just not all will always be on the AH.
You'll just run around killing things outside of your nation.
If this isn't your first job, get an expband and make it 10x faster.
Don't try to kill things that are extremely tough, at this level it's much better to kill something that takes 4-5 hits.
Go to the Crag at the second zone from your city and do page 1 of FoV.
- San d'Orians, You'll be going to La Theine Plateau.
- Bastokians, You'll be going to Konschtat Highlands. (@expcamp 10 puts you in Valkurm near the zone)
- Windurstians, You'll be going to Tahrongi Canyon.
Stay in the zone but change pages
- La Theine- Page 4, near the pond in the middle. Watch out for water elementals if you're a mage.
- Konschtat Highlands- The other pages are a hassle so either give it a try in Sand-HellTM (Next camp) or just run around killing easy prey for a few levels.
- Tahrongi Canyon- Page 5, Crawlers are at the spoopy trees and Giraffes are everywhere.
LIZZY LOOP TIEM!!!!!!!!111!!11!!!
Sand-Hell TM Time to get sick of lizards and rabbits! you'll now be heading to Valkurm Dunes to do page 1.
- Camp at the spot where (D-6) (D-7) (E-6) and (E-7) meet.
- Watch out for ghouls and gobbies.
- expcamp 14 gets you close to the OP
Staying in Sand-HellTM moving onto page 4 now.
- Run around the OP and oasis areas.
- Still gotta watch out for gobbies!
Qufim island now YAY... Do page 2.
- Camp around the Tower to get your crabs then run north towards behemoth's dominion to get your bats.
- Make sure you get 4 bats so you only have to run after 16 crabs, rather than 8.
- Expcamp 20 or OP warp to get there
Move onto page 5. Camp at (G-6).
- Watch out for elementals if you're a mage.
- Watch out for ghosts and ghouls.
- Just use the OP warp
Yuhtunga Jungle page 1.
- Camp at (G-7) (H-7) clearing.
- Watch out for Gobbies!
- expcamp 24
Crawler's Nest page 1.
- Run from the entrance down to the cliff (6 crawlers and 9 bees).
- Fall off(Lizards going to avenge their fallen comrades from Sand-HellTM).
- Go to the tunnel to your immediate right (2 Crawlers).
- Then to the cave adjacent to it (4 Crawlers).
- Then run across and back up to the entrance(4 Bees).
Zi-Tah page 1.
- Camp (J-8). Get their through the hidden path at the South East part of (J-9).
- Bats will aggro at night but they're easy kills.
- Camp north of the outpost.
- Myxomycetes spawn next to trees.
- Parasites link.
Western Altepa Desert, Page 3
- Camp around Revelation Rock
- Watch out for 1000 needles.
- Expcamp 42
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. You're SOL for a little on good exp. Either grab a random book or get in a party with some people.
- Sant-HellTMpt.2- Page 1, run around the OP.
- Expcamp 57
- WeaponlandTM- Page 1, Everything aggros magic so better for melee.
- Weenie Hut Cauldron- Page 2, run from the end of one section to the other of the map when entering from the weastern entrance.