We are in need of people who regularly kill HNMs or sky NMs to assist me in building up the HNM drop database on the wiki, located here. It can be anyone, but please read the following! You will not be editing the wiki directly, but will be sending the data to Fluxion. See below.
- King Behemoth
What I require:
- Screenshot of the ENTIRE drop pool, from the ORIGINAL DROPS INTO THE CHAT LOG, not your own pool window or when it shows who obtains what.
- Once per run, if Fluxion is not present. Ask the group if anyone else plans on sending the drop pool, if you plan on doing so.
- For screenshots, I recommend Snipping Tool. It's on most newer computers already, and you can search for it from the Start Menu if you don't have a shortcut. It takes custom-sized screenshots, and is extremely easy to use. It also automatically copies the image to clipboard when you use it, which can be pasted directly into a Facebook message. If not, regular FFXI/ashita screenshots are big, but fine)
- Send to Fluxion. My contact info can be obtained on Facebook (I ain't putting it here, for the whole god damn world to see), or you can ask me in-game.
- Mob name if screenshot doesn't show it.
- Date of kill
- Approximate time of kill (include timezone)
I'll add your information to the wiki, and credit you on the contributions page for each NM! Please let me know if you don't want credit, but it's just your name with a link yo your wiki profile if you have one.
I'd also like to work on adding mob behavior information. This can be sent to me in the same way, but it's not nearly as picky for the format. Just include the mob name, and tell me what you think. If needed, we can discuss between us or with the group. This could be anything like "Nidhogg seems to have a stronger resistance to blahblahblah" or "King Behemoth uses draw-in". I'd prefer this information come from people who routinely fought these NMs on retail, and became used to their "normal" behavior, but anyone is welcome to share.
If you'd like to dispute anything on the pages, please contact me any way you see fit.
This will be a great benefit to us all, as we will start to build a nice data pool of how Supernova drops work! And if nothing else, it's fun! Thanks everyone!